Motion Graphic ARTIST
We are a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.
Motion Graphic Artist is responsible to create and edit corporate messages or other related videos with a quick turn around time. This person will also assist the sales team in designing style frames and storyboards. TheMotion Graphic Artist will report to the Creative Director and will be in charge of developing Theatrical, Broadcast and Content motion graphics and VFX projects from concept through implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Arts, Film Production, Film Studies, Animation, or related field.
- High level of proficiency with the following programs: Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, of Final Cut, and Cinema 4D. Strong fundamentals in design, animation, type, and color.
- Be able to accommodate flexible work schedule
- Experienced with cross-functional project leadership preferred
- Possesses exceptional customer service competencies
- Enjoys helping and interacting with other people in a friendly courteous manner and give continuous attention to customer satisfaction
- Ability to resolve conflicts effectively and take the initiative to resolve issues before they become problems
- Ability to work in a high volume rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work in a team environment and willing to collaborate and compromise, including team leadership
- Strong active listening skills
- Ability to follow through with commitments and show concern for the needs of others
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to stay focused on tasks
- Good interpersonal skills
- Clear and conceptual thinking ability; excellent judgment and discretion
- Prefers to stay busy with a full workload and enjoys meeting challenges
- Ability to handle work-related stress; handle multiple priorities simultaneously; and meet deadlines
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Travel: May include up to 5% domestic/international
Relocation: Is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Mind Rocket Interactive is an equal opportunity employer. Mind Rocket Interactive will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.